Engr. Olusegun .A. Sodeinde
- He attended Maryland Comprehensive Secondary School, Ikeja from 1975-1980 and was the Senior Prefect in his final year.
- University of Ife, ILe-Ife from 1980-1985, obtained his Bachelor of Science (B.sc) in Chemical Engineering.
- University of Lagos from 1989-1990 and obtained his Master Degree (M.sc) in Chemical Engineering.
- Registered Engineer with COREN.
- Member of the following professional bodies; Nigerian Society of Chemical Engineers, Nigerian Society of Engineers.
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
- International Association of Engineers, USA.
- Institute of Registered Engineers and Doctor’s IRED.
- Treasurer Lagos/Ogun Chapter NSCHE 2002-2006.
- National Publicity Secretary NSCHE 2006-2008.
- Vice-Chairman Lagos/Ogun Chapter 2017 till date NSCHE.
- Worked briefly at Sawyer Bottling Company Ilasamaja Lagos before joining Lagos State Polytechnic.
- Worked at Lagos State Polytechnic from Lecturer II to Chief Lecturer in Chemical Engineering.
- Served as Head of Department, Chemical Engineering 2002-2004 and 2005-2007.
- Dean School of Engineering 2009-2011.
- Director, School of Part-Time Studies (Evening) 2013-2015.
- Director, School of Part-Time Studies (Day) 2015-2017.
- Member of the 11th governing council 2015 till date representing the Congregation.
- He attended several conferences both locally and internationally.
- He has several publications in both Local and International journals.